Monday, August 3, 2009
Broken Leg!
Saturday morning Logan woke up screaming and yelling, "DADDY I BROKE MY LEG!" Spencer ran into Logan's bedroom and found Logan lying on his bed holding his right leg. Spencer asked him what happened. Logan said he jumped off of the couch, then Logan said he hurt it in the swimming pool. Spencer asked Logan if he jumped off the house, and Logan said yes. So, we are not sure how he really hurt his leg. After I heard Logan say he broke his leg I went to his room to see for myself if his leg was really broken. Logan felt feverish and was half asleep. At this point I new he may be dreaming still. We finally got Logan to calm down and got him fully awake before we asked him again what had happened. I knew that the day before Logan and Riley were jumping off of things and maybe that's when Logan hurt his knee. For the whole day Logan did not put any weight on it. We had to carry him everywhere. Spencer took Logan to church and had a physicians assistant we know in our ward look at Logan's leg. He said that he probably just bruised it and that he will be fine. By the end of the day on Sunday Logan was walking without much of a limp. Today (three days later) he is walking normal without limping. Spencer and I are glad that he is back to normal, although it was kind of nice knowing that Logan would be on the couch all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad it wasn't broken. It was probably nice to have him sit still for awhile. But I'm glad its better.
I'm so glad it wasn't broken. I know a family who just finished their 5th cast in 2 months. At one point they had 4 kids under 4. Now they have 4 kids under 8. So, I'm not predicting anything, but I'm really glad it wasn't broken. Love Anne
Post a Comment