Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

This year we all decided to dress up. The theme was "Peter Pan!" I was not able to get a family picture taken, but one of my friends did. As soon as I get it I will post it. Minus all the melt-downs before trick-or- treating we had fun. Spencer dressed up as Peter Pan and I dressed up as Wendy. Our characters are based off of the Disney cartoon Peter Pan.

Logan went as a Pirate.

Riley went as Tinkerbell.

Colbie went as one of the lost boys wearing a bunny outfit.



Ethan went as one of the lost boys wearing a bear outfit.


3 comments:

Katie said...

They all look so cute in the costumes, good job on putting them together.

5-against-1 said...

Way cute costumes. You are so crafty. I just always buy my costumes, I am so impressed.

Bob Petersen said...

Thanks for coming to visit Papa and Grandma Pete. We had a great time. Riding the sleigh behind Grandpa was fun. Your snoman is half the man he used to be. We have some pictures of him with his entrals of leaves, grass and dirt left hanging in the sunlight. It's great to have you because you are so special. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas Holiday. Love Papa and Grandma Pete