Friday, April 16, 2010

Go Raptors!

This is Logan's first year playing baseball. He was so excited all he would ask me was, "Mom, is it time to go play baseball yet?" I can't believe he is already five. We just registered him for Kindergarten and I feel like he is ready. So that means I need to get ready for the big change.


Game face!


His team is called the RAPTORS!


This is Logan's team warming up before the game and the Coach asked if anyone knew how to spell Raptors as a joke. Logan and one other kid raised their hands. I guess I should of asked if he really knew how to spell out Raptors just to see if he was telling the truth.


It was a lot of fun watching the game and we can't wait until next time. Go Raptors!


1 comment:

Katie said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Actually I can't believe how big they are all getting!!!