We were still living in a hotel when Logan started school and let me tell you it was not easy waking up everyone at 6 in the morning to be out the door by 7. Logan had a blast his first day of Kindergarten. His teacher's name is Mrs. Wilburn. He came home one day and told me that he would like to shave his eyebrows so he will be able to draw them on like his teacher. I love when he brings home drawings of monsters, sharks and of course pics of our family. Logan looks forward to going to school everyday. The only thing he doesn't like is when he has to get up at 6 am to be on the bus at 6:40 am.

5 comments:
Lol that is sooo funny about the eyebrows! He is a cutie Whit. You are an amazing mom!
That is an awesome picture! I am so not looking forward to the whole waking up early and getting them to school on time. Better hide the razors, lol about the eyebrows:)
Wow, that is early!!! Makena would be in tears all day if I had to get her up that early. I still have to wake her up at 7:45 am. You guys are still living in the hotel?
Hope things are going well in KY. Looks like Logan is loving it.
He looks so grown up! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment