Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Special Update

Look how big they are! They are old enough now to start helping more with the daily chores. They know how to empty the dish washer, make their own beds, sort laundry, put laundry away, feed the dog, clean bathrooms, sweep and many many more know hows. I forgot to mention when we go to the store we always get asked, "Er all them yers!" and "Y'all got yer hands full!" I say, "Yes, Ma'am!"

Logan just turned six years old. Do you remember how he would always be running where ever he went and would never stop? Well, he walks now and has mellowed out. He is taking Karate and loving every minute of it. He enjoys Kindergarten and is pronouncing some of his words with a Southern accent now.

Riley is four and it seems like she is getting more of an ATTITUDE! It could be a girl thing. She is the second Mom around here and is a big help around the house. Her new saying is, "Not my problem Mom!" This fall she is going to take dance lessons. She has pretty good rhythm. Her biggest accomplishment was learning how to ride her bike without training wheels.

Colbie is almost two and is a Riley Junior. Riley has taught her all she knows. Colbie is very particular on how she wants things done. Every time we go out she greets everyone with a smile and a wave. She has curly hair and all I have to do is wet her hair and scrunch it. She is a Daddy's girl, but she calls him Mommy. Did I mention she tells me she has to go potty on the toilet and actually does it. I'm not sure I'm ready for this potty training. She sleeps in a big girl bed now.

Ethan is almost two as well and is a mix between Logan's and Riley's personality, but he is my most laid back kid. He runs around this place like he's in charge. He can plow anybody down if your in his way. He loves to dance and has some pretty good moves. He has two dimples on his right cheek and one on the other. His hands and feet are as wide as the older two kids. From now on he will be sporting the shaved head look because it fits his personality. He also sleeps in a big boy bed now.

Spencer and I are doing the same thing going to work and taking care of kids. Oh yeah, you are all probably wondering about that special update... a pregnancy... well, WERE NOT THAT CRAZY! Four is enough for now.

3 comments:

5-against-1 said...

Holy Cow....you scared me!!!! I was going to say how brave you are! The kids are growing up so big! I can't believe the twins. Hold on with Riley if she has that much attitude now...you just wait!
Thanks for the update!

Diana Caffee said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. So have you been asked yet if you're the nanny? I love that one ;) Whitney, your pictures are looking good. It's fun to edit them and make them artistic isn't it? Give everyone hugs from us. We miss you guys.

Kenzi said...

you stinker butt, I read it wrong the first time cause I saw the word pregnancy and skipped the rest ;/ I was excited for a split second lol But it is great to hear everyone is growing up :) I really think all girls are a handful I only have one and she is a girly girl with an attitude too :) I cant wait to see you guys very much hope to see you soon :) love ya