Choose which picture you like better with the effect. I am getting ready to send out updated pictures of the kids and I can't decide which effect I like best.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
Picture 13
Picture 14
This is the result of taking pictures for two hours.
I like them in color!!! so stinking cute whit!!!! will you take some cute pictures of Quincee and I when we come to visit???? please please!!! cant wait to see you!! love ya
3 comments:
I love all of them, especially the ones in color. The last one is awesome.
I like them in color!!! so stinking cute whit!!!! will you take some cute pictures of Quincee and I when we come to visit???? please please!!! cant wait to see you!! love ya
Such cute kids!!! I love their little pouts.
Post a Comment