Goals:
Logan - Get all Satisfactory Grades next report card.Riley - Stop sucking thumb in one month.
Colbie & Ethan - Be potty trained in a month.
Family - Read Scriptures and say prayers everyday and have FHE every week.
I am happy to report that each kid conquered their goal within a month. We are so proud of them. I have been known not to brag, but this time I am going to tell you that we no longer have to buy diapers again. That includes Pull-Ups. Ethan had a few accidents here and there, but now he has finally got the hang of it.
Funny Sayings
Ethan: He was going potty and we have taught him to sit and hold himself down so as I was walking by I noticed he was pushing down too hard so I said, "Ethan, be careful your going to break it off!" Ethan said while laughing, "Riwee broke off!" We also had a lesson on the difference between a girl and boy a while back so this is where he got the idea.
Colbie: After she was potty trained we began telling her that she was a "Big Girl" so now she runs around saying, "I Pickle!" If you say "Big Girl" really fast it does sound like "Pickle!"
Logan: Spencer showed the kids pictures online on what would happen to Rileys teeth if she didn't stop sucking her thumb. We were watching a show on TV and a person held up a picture of a young boy who had crooked front teeth and Logan said, "Oh, it looks like he sucked his thumb when he was little!"
Colbie: After she was potty trained we began telling her that she was a "Big Girl" so now she runs around saying, "I Pickle!" If you say "Big Girl" really fast it does sound like "Pickle!"
Logan: Spencer showed the kids pictures online on what would happen to Rileys teeth if she didn't stop sucking her thumb. We were watching a show on TV and a person held up a picture of a young boy who had crooked front teeth and Logan said, "Oh, it looks like he sucked his thumb when he was little!"

No comments:
Post a Comment