Friday, June 1, 2012
Grandpa Francis
My Grandpa past away last Friday from Cancer. This has been very hard for me. I have a very hard time looking at pictures of him without crying. My Grandma is a very strong woman. She had a lot of patience and gave it her all these past 8 months. Today is the funeral and my Dad's Birthday. It is a very special and sad day for the whole family. I am hurt that I am not able to attend the funeral. I made a quick trip to Utah in May to see my Grandpa. When I saw him he gave me the biggest hug and didn't let go for five minutes. I had this feeling that his time was ending soon. I didn't tell anyone what I felt except for Spencer. Grandpa I love you and thank you so much for being a part of my life. Grandma be strong and know that we all will get through this difficult time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So sorry for your loss! Hugs.
Sorry for your loss Whit, we love you and are thinking of you.
Post a Comment