Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Finally Here
The twins are finally here!! Whitney is so relieved and is feeling much better. This is the only picture we have for now. It was taken with Whitney's mom Cortney's phone. The camera with the rest of the pictures is at the hospital. Colbie our baby girl was first so she was squeezed on the way down. Ethan was next and since he didn't get quite the squeeze he breathed in a little fluid, (just in case you were wondering what the bubble is) he is on oxygen for a little while to help his lungs get back to normal. We will post more later. Thanks for all of your support and prayers. We named the boy Ethan Robert Petersen and the girl Colbie Lee Petersen. We are so thankful that they are here and both healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Yea!!! Congrats!! So glad they are here and it sounds like they are doing great. They are good size babies!!! Now the hard work begins!!! Just kidding!! Give them lots of love and kisses from our family!! Great job Whitney!!
If you ever need any pointers on how to take care of twins, I will give you my friends phone number! Her boys are 2 now, but she would be a great one to talk to. Love ya!!
Oh my goodness, they are so cute! Congratulations. Whitney I am so proud of you! Good luck with all of the brand new adjustments. We love you guys!
Horray!!! Whitney you are awesome! It's good to finally have them here safe and sound. Good luck. I can't wait to see them!
Congrats Spencer and Whitney! We're so glad that Colbie and Ethan are here safe. My girls are so excited about having "twin cousins". We can't wait to see more pictures.
Love,
Kaylauna
They are cute, and I am impressed how big they were! We are excited they are finally here and can't wait to see some more pictures!
Congratulations - they are adorable but I'm looking forward to more updates and lots of pictures. Brings back so many memories. I hope you are doing okay Whitney. You are going to be VERY busy, but it will all be worth it. You'll settle into a routine after a while and it will be GREAT. One little bit of advise that someone gave me when I had my twins... Make sure and take pictures of them individually and not always together. Good advise! Hope I will get to see these little ones sometime soon.
Post a Comment