Logan thought it would be fun to go outside and take pictures.

It was too bright outside for the kids to keep their eyes open. Logan tried his hardest to keep his eyes open, but he couldn't. Riley didn't care so much for pictures so she curled up into a ball and started sucking her thumb. The twins liked being outside in the warm air. They fell right to sleep.
This year we spent the fourth of July in Richfield Utah. After the parade and going to the park all of the cousins went to Aunt Ashley's house and played in the water. All the cousins had a lot of fun. Riley refused to play in the cold water. So she sat comfortably from the side watching everyone else.









2 comments:
I love your blog. You have some priceless pictures and captured precious moments. It makes me still feel connected to my long lost cousin! I'm glad everything is going so well for you guys. You have a gorgeous family...
I love all the little piggies!!!!
I love the picture that all their eyes are closed because the sun is so bright.
Post a Comment