Thursday, July 9, 2009

Old McDonald Had a Farm.....

Here is Colbie trying to say Moo. Ethan thought it was funny.




Spencer got his Appendix removed on June 18th. He thought it would be cool to take a picture of the scar so everyone could see how big it was. The incision was only suppose to be two inches long. We later found out that the surgeon was not the best doctor. GREAT!! So far Spencer has not had any complications.




One morning Spencer went in to check on Riley and here is what he found. This is how she prefers to sleep. She likes to sleep on the bed and the chair. But she could not decide which
one to sleep on. So she thought she could sleep on both.




Just after the twins were born Grandma Cortney got to bring home her hospital gowns for Logan to play with. He didn't like the idea of pretending to be a doctor which was surprising. Every time he goes to the doctor he's the one calling out all the shots and telling the doctor what to check for.

2 comments:

amylynn said...

I can't beleive the kids are getting so old. The twins are so sweet and all of the pics you have are AWESOME!!! I'm going to regret not getting better baby pics of my kids. Yes, Ambers cake is leaning to one side- on purpose- it was a lopsided effect. I hope that we can see you guys sometime. Loves
amy

5-against-1 said...

Your kids are so cute!!! I love those babies....they are getting so big!! I was fun to see you on the 4th.