Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hogle Zoo!

Can you guess what kind of monkey Logan resembles? That's right, he looks like a Baboon. 


The twins thought the zoo was boring and decided to take a nap. I got my workout in for the day pushing the bus (double stroller) around. Spencer couldn't push the stroller because he just had his appendix removed. We were glad there were clouds out that day so it wasn't too hot.

If you can't tell, Riley is a little bit uncomfortable in this picture. Spencer thought it would be cool to place her between the two horns of the rhino.  Not a good idea.  So, I told Spencer to sit between the two horns and see how it feels. So Spencer tried... OUCH!! Lesson learned. Grandma Rozann, Nicholas and Paul came with us and we all had a lot of fun. We had a squirt bottle filled with cold water so we could mist the kids. Spencer, Nicholas and Paul thought it would be fun to squirt the monkeys in one exhibit. Did anyone tell the boys that monkeys don't like water? The monkeys all ran to the other side of their cage and glared at them.  Spencer kept saying to one monkey, "Come here little buddy!" Paul thought it was the funniest thing ever. BOYS!

Riley started to get tired so Grandma Rozann carried her on her shoulders most of the way. Thanks Grandma Rozann, your the greatest.

4 comments:

Spencer and Whitney said...

Nice posts Whitney!! Whitney has been kind of anti-blogging. She would help me decide what to type, but she never wanted to type one herself. I finally convinced her to post. Well, a week and a half and five posts later, I think she has done a great job. I hope Whitney keeps it up so I am not the only one you all get to hear from.
Spencer

Katie said...

Good Job Whitney!!!! Logan is such a good monkey.

Anonymous said...

Hey
Whitney, this is Uncle Tory and Tonya. Way cute kids, what a chore. Anyway, go to gilbertfamily.info and you can see our new little package.

Ward said...

I can't believe you braved the zoo with 4 kids. That's awesome. Your kids are so cute and I'm glad you got to have a trip to Utah. Love Anne