Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kentucky here we come!

We have a house. Spencer flew down on Saturday morning for a house-hunting trip to Kentucky! This house was our favorite. The only thing we didn't like was the steep driveway, other than that it's perfect. It has three bedrooms with a dining room that we will turn into a fourth bedroom and 2 1/2 bathrooms. We are so excited. After what happened yesterday with our dog (see post below) I'm glad we could end it with good news. If you would like I could post some pics of what the house looks on the inside, but for now I'll wait until somebody ask for it.











8 comments:

Katie said...

I of course want to see pics of the inside!

Tim & Nancy said...

I love the fireplace!

5-against-1 said...

Way to go Spencer!! How nerve racking to try and find a house you love in 3 days.

Spencer said...

Yes, it was nerve racking and crazy, especially because I had to do it without Whitney. Luckily I had a great realtor to help me. I sure hope Whitney likes it when we she sees it in person.

Bob Petersen said...

We love it. Can't wait to come and see you.

John Petersen said...

Awesome house! You guys are experienced rock crawlers, I don't think the driveway is going to be a problem.

Unknown said...

It looks awesome. I'm so glad that we'll get to see you once in awhile. You'll get used to the heat and humidity eventually! Remember that you came at the hottest part of one of the hottest parts of the summer!
Love you, Kaylauna

Katie said...

The kitchen is AMAZING!!!