Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Trigger

Yesterday was not a good day for us. Our little puppy was stolen. We looked for her everywhere and called every pound. The kids don't really understand what is going on and the hard part is they keep going outside to see her. I know it's only a dog, but still it's a sad thing. We hope that who ever took her will take care of her. Spencer really wants to get another dog once we get settled in Kentucky, but I feel like we should maybe wait on pets until we find a place we are going to live for a long, long time.

2 comments:

Tim & Nancy said...

Sad:( That is awful that someone would take your dog. Good Luck with the move to Kentucky.

5-against-1 said...

I am sorry! That is so sad for the kids. Good luck on your move!!