Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Let's go for a WALK!

Spencer decided to take all four kids and the dog for a walk. When they got back I came outside and saw this. Logan and Riley got tired so Spencer strapped them all in the stroller. Then Trigger decided she would like to get in the stroller. I love it!



4 comments:

Diana said...

I think those are some of my favorite pictures ever!!! You make such a cute Daddy Spencer! And it makes me laugh so hard to see how our lives have changed in the last 10 and 11 years. You are one busy guy now :) Love it! sa

John Petersen said...

The dog should be pulling the kids. Spencer, you've got to work on his skills!

amylynn said...

That is HILLARIOUS!!!! I love it. Looks like everyone else did too- except the backseater in the back seat. funny. Your kids must all be skinny- I don't think our chunky monkeys would fit in the double- and there are only 3

Katelyn said...

What a good dad! Your kids are adorable!